Sunday, December 18, 2011

My babies.

So, most people know of the crazy cat lady or the crazy dog lady. I'm both. I love my dog, Charlie, and my cat, Max, a WHOLE LOT! They bring me great joy every single day. So, for their Christmas presents I made them beds!

This is Max's bed. I found some reminant fuzzy polka dot material- and  had some left over qulit batting. So I pieced it all together into a kitty bed.

It has rolled edges, so that he can lay his head on them- like a pillow. It's now on top of the fridge, Max's favorite spot in the whole house. He's quite pleased with it.

This is Charlies doggie bed. I used velcro for the first time, so that I can wash the cover when Charlie tracks in sand or mud or whatever. It has two feather pillows inside it- two because Charlie likes to make a nest in the middle, and the crease between the pillows will help him with that.

Charlie seems to enjoy it- he's currently laying on it chewing a bone.

Happy Holidays to all the fur babies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment