Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Shower.

For those of you who know me, you know how much I HATE the color pink. Well, one of my friends is having a baby and I threw her a baby shower... It was all fun and games until she asked for the colors to be black and... you guessed it... PINK!

Here are some of the cool decorations I managed to stomach the overt girly girl-ness for.
A baby diaper wreath. I used a wooden floral wreath ring (available at most hobby stores), opened the diaper and stuck the center part to the inside of the ring, and tied tightly with ribbon on the outter section of the ring.

Close up of the amazing PINK and black bow I made for the wreath. I was so pleased with this project!

Here it is, hung up at the shower! My friend was thrilled and said she will hang it up in the babies room, that is, until she needs a few spare diapers- and then no promises!


I made roses out of baby socks for the center pieces. I also had chocolate covered pretzels with pink drizzle,but totally forgot to take a picture. I wish I had a better photo of the sock roses, because they're pretty cool.

And so, there is my very pink baby shower craftables.

No comments:

Post a Comment