Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas

So, Looking at my Christmas Gifts I thought it was kind of cool how many crafty ones I have in the works.

Quilt for Grandpa, wall hanging for aunt- you've seen those ones. What else?

My in-law Christmas isn't until February so I have a little longer to work on those projects than the others. I'm making a quilt for my Mother-in-law. It's called a Sodku quilt.
That's the basic style- It's based off the Soduku game- the numbers game. Hers won't be yellow and black, but it will be in the Moda little Rascals prints.

For my Brother-in-law I'm going to make infused vodkas. I ordered really pretty cork stopped glass bottles from www.specialtybottle.com they're very affordable and very pretty. Then I'll just add produce (fruits, spices, etc.) to a really good vodka- shake and repeat. I'm excited for that one, as I've never done anything of the sort.

My amazing sister-in-law gets an apron, if I can figure out how to make it work, and hopefully a decorative and fabulous quilted pillow.
Probably going to look a little something like this. Which I'm excited for. We have this friendship Pineapple thing... Long story.

I don't know what else to do. I've got my work cut out for me with just those projects, and then the dream project I found for my husband. It's a quilt I will make him someday- and it shows off just how much of a nerd I am.
 It's a Mario One Up Mushroom cleverly disguised as a quilt! I LOVE IT! AMAZING! I will make this one day, oh yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment